The Kids In Need Foundation, a national, non-profit organization dedicated to providing free school supplies to economically-disadvantaged school children and under-funded teachers, is pleased to announce grants sponsorship by the Dollar General Literacy Foundation to improve preK to 12th grade students’ reading levels. The Dollar General Literacy Foundation’s sponsorship of the Reading Scholars grants will award $100 to $500 to teachers who wish to conduct innovative classroom projects but lack the funds to do so. In most cases, these are special projects teachers usually must pay for out of their own pockets if they want to present them to their students. All preK through grade12 certified teachers in the U.S. are eligible to apply. Applications will be available on the Kids In Need website (www.kinf.org) beginning July 15. The deadline for submission is September 30, 2014.
• The largest and best Texas Alternative Education Annual Conferences
• Great Teacher Liability Insurance Plan @ $45 (Click Here to Download)
• School Locator Online
• TEA and Legislative Updates during sessions
• Networking with schools for help and questions
• Quarterly TAAE Magazine Newsletter
• Education discounts
• Hotel Card Discounts up to 40%
• Vacation discounts
• Vision discounts
• Vehicle discounts
• Long-term care advice and policies
• And Much More!